Searching for an online business plan generator? You might not find precisely what you're looking for, but there are things like this out there. Business plan software and web-based templates can be found through Palo Alto and several websites offering fee-based materials for review. You can also turn to business resource centers like government SCORE offices or business consultancies that offer help with business plan development. There are models you can mimic online at businessplan.com, and you can also simply purchase a box of software and explore the pro forma inputs and market analysis prompts on your own. Make sure that whatever interface you opt for allows your business plan to make an intelligent statement about each of the following:
• How much money does your business need and what is the equity scenario or payback timeline you can support?
• What is unique about your service or product suite and what competitive advantage do you have relative to direct competitors?
• What is happening in your industry now, and what trends do analysts foresee that could complicate your projections?
• Are your revenue estimates based on past performance, market research and industry averages, or a blend of both?
• When can you hit a break-even point and start making money?
Online business plan generators will rarely spit out something sophisticated enough to take to an investor, and you should only take a preliminary plan to the bank if you're in very early stage negotiations or you have exceptional credit and business history, such that obtaining the loan you need is mostly a "rubber stamp" affair. Otherwise, you'll do much better to seek out a professional consultancy for help. BusinessPlan.com enables this for the do-it-yourselfer, and its sister company MasterPlans.com caters to those who need more hands-on support. Either way, you can trust our experience base (in business since 2002) and client history (more than 8,000 client engagements to date). Call 877-453-2011.
If you are ready to go, or not sure what kind of plan you need, fill out the form below and we'll call you.