Want to get help building your business plan in Arizona? Arizona is about average nationwide in terms of being friendly to small businesses, according to the Kauffman Foundation and a 2012 survey from Thumbtack.com, which rank the state 22nd nationwide and gave it a C in terms of business friendliness. The state ranked poorly, however, in terms of how well publicized its training programs were, so keep that in mind.
To get help building your business plan in Arizona, you can actually enlist business plan writers located anywhere in the country. The business plan for your new Arizona-based company will typically include the following:
• A description of your products and services, including main sources of revenue and any future services you're planning on adding down the line
• An analysis of your market, whether it's in Phoenix, Tucson, another Arizona city, or nationwide
• A look at your competitors and how your business will outperform them
• An overview of your industry and its recent performance
• A summary of your management qualifications and positions you plan to hire
• A financial forecast for your first several years, complete with pro forma profit and loss
To get help building your business plan in Arizona, call MasterPlans, the business plan experts. We're in Oregon but have delivered business plans for companies around the world! 877-453-2011
If you are ready to go, or not sure what kind of plan you need, fill out the form below and we'll call you.