Oh you. You've picked a great time to launch an RV park. The aging Baby Boomer population is going to be (and, in fact, has already started) looking for ways to reward themselves for years of hard work. For some, this will take the form of investing in an RV and hitting the road. So an RV park can be an excellent business to start! What will a business plan for RV park include, you ask? Excellent question. You're going to need something more substantial than "A lot of Baby Boomers are getting old and retiring." A business plan for an RV park will typically cover the following ground:
• Where your RV park will be and what amenities you will offer, such as electrical hook-ups, generators, bathrooms, facilities, and how many RVs you will be able to accommodate
• The target market for your RV park; specifically, how many retirees live in the area and how far you expect to attract clients from
• The closest RV parks and how yours will be more appealing
• How you will advertise and market your RV park to gain a market presence
• The necessary funding and how that splits into staffing, equipment, and any other expenses
A business plan for an RV park will also include detailed financials, such as a pro forma profit and loss, balance sheet, and cash flow statement for your first three to five years. Sound a bit challenging? MasterPlans is here to help. We've created business plans for more than 10,000 clients in our 10-year history and are ready to give you a free quote! Call 877-453-2011!
If you are ready to go, or not sure what kind of plan you need, fill out the form below and we'll call you.